Heh, I play the cello, I’ll bet this is an interesting article.
Jesus fucking christ dont get me started on moving the damn thing
They cause die
Me. Thats me.
Motherfucker you wanna play
Oh hey, a Buzzfeed article relevent to my interests!
this post was a trip
OH MY GOD IT GOT BETTER
okay but when you have holocaust survivors and people who were activists during the civil rights movement supporting mike brown and then KKK members and neo nazi’s supporting the officer you should be able to figure out which side is the right one.
- episode 1: plastic mickey goes to town
- episode 2: loose piece of skin causes turmoil while the earTH IS INCINERATED
- episode 3: shit goes down in cardiff (and you know it will again)
- episode 4/5: farting aliens try to take over the government and they would have gotten away with it if it hadnt been for you meddling kids and your vinegar
- episode 6: an angry robot sticks a plunger into the internet and learns the meaning of love
- episode 7: simon pegg is loose and dangerous
- episode 8: langoliers level 2
- episode 9/10: stevie moffat straps a gas mask to an 8 year old. every other 8 year old in existence learns what fear means
- episode 11: dr who takes a leftover fart alien on a date
- episode 12/13: anne robinson's true form is revealed and rose explodes like twice at least
there was once a time where the fantastic foursome was alive and real and they would go to dan and phil’s house to make videos and go on trips to italy together and they would hang out at sitc /together/ and would all tweet each other but now they barely acknowledge that the fantastic foursome existed basically im saying TAKE ME BACK
Nothing is more soul crushing than thinking about the fact that the 9/11 search and rescue dogs were getting depressed when they couldn’t find any living people in the rubble. They thought that it was all their fault somehow and were getting sad. So other search and rescue workers had to hide in the rubble to give the doggies a “successful find” to keep their spirits up.
you will keep your mouth shut every time fat women are used as the punchline of a joke and are denied access to clothing brands and healthcare and are treated as disgusting but someone says “skinny shaming isn’t on the same level” and you’re up in arms because “stop making people feel bad for their bodies, thin women don’t DESERVE to be shamed!!!” (not like fat women, right??? everyone sees you, fuck you)